Daniel J. CorbettM.D. Request An Appointment
- Cornea And External Disease
- Refractive Surgery
An Oklahoma native, Dr. Corbett graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Oklahoma with a degree in Zoology-Biomedical Sciences. He completed his medical school training at the University of Oklahoma where he graduated Summa Cum Laude and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. He completed his residency in Ophthalmology at the University of Colorado where he was honored as chief resident in his final year of training. Dr. Corbett then completed a coveted fellowship in Cornea, External Disease and Cataract/Refractive surgery at the New England Eye Center affiliated with the Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, MA.
Dr. Corbett is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and the American Medical Association.
Dr. Corbett prides himself in going the extra mile to provide the best quality care for his patients. This starts with identifying and addressing the unique concerns of each patient and establishing clear goals from the beginning. He takes the time to listen and to answer all questions thoroughly so he can work together with his patients to achieve the best results possible.
- Corneal transplantation (i.e., DMEK, DSAEK, PKP)
- Advanced cataract and corrective lens implant surgery including complex IOL repositioning and exchange, premium IOL implantation, with access to laser cataract surgery technology
- Medical and surgical treatment of corneal ulcers, tumors, pterygia, and other inflammatory and infectious diseases of the cornea and anterior segment of the eye
- Refractive surgery (i.e., LASIK, PRK)
- General and routine ophthalmology services including treatment of dry eye, blepharitis, allergic eye disease as well as glaucoma and diabetic eye care
- Medical and surgical treatment of ocular trauma
Practice Website: www.eyeinst.com